We’ve left our comfort zone 7 months ago to take a trip permanent with a campers around Australia. Throughout this duration, we have actually found out a number of stuff as well as how to obtain our lives less complicated and obtain a quicker setup.
Here are the products I’ve pointed out in the video clip:
* effect wrench ($ 250 from bunnings).
* bladder ($ 300 with 12v pump from fleximake).
* kattle stove ($ 30 from anaconda).
* inverter ($ 140 from sca).
* solar covering ($ 400 from sca).
* warm water container ($ 10 from kmart).
* pruning saw ($ 100 from bunnings).
* clothesline ($ 60 from bcf).
* foldable beach trolley ($ 50 from kmart).
* BONUS: Telescopic Marshmallow Fork ($ 7 at bcf).